Create your career as your profession evolves.
Develop your career
Through professional coaching, I can help you:
1. Use your skills, your values, and your personal motivations to find the right career path for you.
2. Adapt to new positions within your current career.
Coaching brings much needed structure and support to the difficult process of career change and development as you rise to new responsibilities.
When you meet someone their first question is usually, "What do you do?" So what do you do?
- How is what you spend the majority of your life doing the expression of who you are?
- How does it use your uniqueness, your talents?
- How is it aligned with your values and expectations?
- Do you enjoy what you do?
- Does it bring you personal growth and satisfaction?
- Do you look forward to getting up in the morning?
If your answer to these questions aren't what you'd like them to be, get in touch and let's have a conversation!
Incorporate your values, your dreams and your ambitions
Inventory your life experiences to determine your skills and qualities
Define several options to validate in the current marketplace
Build and execute a project-specific action plan
Beyond Finding a Job: Developing Your Professional Project
Getting from where you are today to where you want to be professionally requires a defined method, energy and persistence. It is a moment of transition, of exploration and of choices. Launching out alone on such a journey can prove overwhelming. Individual or group coaching can provide the structure and reassurance needed as well as the push often required to realise your dreams.
I will help you to:
- Create a clear inventory of your skills and natural talents
- Incorporate your principles and your dreams
- Define clear objectives – short, medium and long term goals.
- Build a plan of action which is “SMART”: Specific, Measurable, Ambitious, and Realistic within a clear Time frame.
- Adapt and implement your strategy in the market place
- And… celebrate your success!
Years of working with executives as they develop their professional projects have helped me to create a structured process where coaching techniques contribute an innovative edge.
Climbing the Ladder: Adapting to the Altitude
Been promoted? Great! But moving up the ladder in your career development isn’t always easy. Becoming a managing director of a service you have been a part of requires changing your approach to your team, your objectives and the subtle social strata to which you belong. A successful transition depends on what we call “soft-skills”:
- Building reassuring connections with your team
- Active listening to decipher implicit meaning and intention
- Using constructive criticism to move your team forward, etc.
I can help you rise to the challenges of your new position leaving you secure in your choices and in your ability to lead your team in the right direction. You, your team and your results will all profit from your success!